Based on your community impact and policy interests, the UWPNW is holding two December webinars in advance of the 2020 Washington State Legislative Session – one on early learning and early school success and the other on reducing poverty. Each will be designed to:
- facilitate sharing among United Ways and partners to learn, share and compare notes about your local strategies, roles and activities;
- engage with each other to discuss what’s working and what’s challenging; and
- hear from a statewide policy advocate sharing what they know and learning from you
Both 90-minute webinars will start at 10 a.m.
- Sign up for the Child Care and Early Learning Webinar on December 6.
- Sign up for the Poverty Webinar on December 13.
Listen to Previous Policy Webinars:
- Housing/Homelessness Policy Update - Join Washington Low Income Housing Alliance Policy Director Michele Thomas and local United Way leaders to learn about our these critical issues. Here is the recording.
- Early Learning Webinar Briefing -Kristin Wiggins, State Director of Ready Nation of the Pacific Northwest and Robin Lester, CEO of Child care Aware of Washington, conducted a 60-minute webinar on early learning issues on Tuesday, December 12, 2017. Here is the recording.
- 211 Webinar Briefing -Tim Sullivan, Washington Information Network 211 and Penni Belcher, 211 Director for United Way of Piece County, conducted a 60 minute webinar on 211 on Wednesday, December 6, 2017. Here is the recording.