Leadership Giving Workplace Manager
Under the general direction and guidance of the Director, Shared Services, the Leadership Giving Workplace Manager is responsible for building and cultivating Leadership Campaigns within key Workplace accounts. The Leadership Giving Workplace Manager shall work with United Way Development staff, Workplace Ambassadors, and volunteers to devise strategies for implementing Leadership Campaigns. Leadership Campaigns play an integral part of Workplace giving. This role shall implement “best practices” Leadership Campaigns in order to maximize revenue and partnership opportunities within a select portfolio of key Workplace accounts. The Leadership Giving Workplace Manager will determine the best strategies for implementation of Leadership Giving campaigns. In addition, the role will participate in donor recognition and donor engagement events.
- Identify, develop, and implement Leadership Campaigns within key corporate Workplace accounts.
- Gain CEO and Senior Manager support for Leadership Campaigns.
- Recruit senior level management Leadership Giving Chair to organize Leadership Campaigns in the workplace.
- Develop a CEO and Senior Management partnership strategy and timetable to increase Leadership Giving within the workplace.
- Assist in managing, implementing, and executing Leadership Campaigns across top Workplace accounts to ensure exceptional donor experience.
- Train Workplace leadership and volunteers on the implementation of Leadership Giving programs at that workplace.
- Set annual monetary goals for Leadership Giving in the workplace.
- Integrate Leadership Giving into key Workplace campaigns.
- Serve as liaison with Development teams (including Major Gifts), Marketing, Community Impact and the workplace in the production, design, and promotion of Leadership Giving programs.
- Orchestrate Leadership Giving special events and membership programs.
- Provide overall support to Development teams with customized, year-round strategies for Leadership Giving campaigns within key corporate Workplace accounts.
- Successfully articulate the organization's mission, vision, and values to other stakeholders and collaborators.
- Work with Marketing on Leadership Giving retention strategies and Special Events/Membership programs.
- Maintain high personal visibility throughout key workplace campaigns.
- Maintain knowledge of local competition and general industry trends.
- Provide United Way information to the public and manage special projects as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be able to meet predetermined revenue goals consistently.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate solid time management and effective multi-tasking skills.
- Most possess strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales and/or fundraising experience for high volume institutions and organizations.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with all organizational levels.
- Must have ability to work successfully in a complex organization and fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in donor and/or sales customer relationship management databases.
- Must have flexibility with scheduling, including occasional evenings, weekends or early mornings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
Interested candidates please email a cover letter, resume and salary history to Hiring Recruiter at [email protected]
No phone calls please.
United Way of Greater Los Angeles is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, or status as a veteran. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs.