Campaign Support Specialist
Under the general direction and guidance of the Regional Accounts Manager, the Campaign Support Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day operations, to include: a) CEO call preparation for the Regional Accounts Manager, b) PowerPoint presentations and materials preparation, c) maintain notes on calls and accounts, and d) taking and distributing monthly board meeting minutes. The Campaign Support Specialist is responsible for implementation and running of low – to – mid level accounts within the Antelope Valley region.
- Work in a team environment with United Way staff on planning, implementation, information tracking, and other account related activities. Duties may include: account management support, campaign material distribution, etc.
- Proactively provide day-to-day support, including administrative and scheduling, to the Regional Accounts Manager
- Primary contact with other United Way organizations for system-wide accounts.
- Follow-up and follow-through on stated goals and objectives.
- Utilize interpersonal and relationship building skills to achieve Workplace fundraising goals.
- Arrange, participate in, and implement, as directed, special events and committee meetings within assigned Workplace accounts.
- Coordinate with the Events Manager (located in L.A. office) and organize smaller regional events to increase UWGLA’s awareness in and engagement of the local community.
- Successfully articulate the organization's mission, vision, and values to other stakeholders and collaborators.
- Conduct and implement small to mid-size Workplace campaigns.
- Maintain a high personal visibility throughout key Workplace campaigns.
- Provide United Way information to the public and manage special projects as assigned.
- Act as enthusiastic, professional UWGLA representative while successfully articulating the organization's mission, vision, and values to other stakeholders and collaborators.
- Manage donor database by maintaining accurate records, including contacts and related notes.
- Communicate and integrate with internal departments and operations to strengthen company relationships and develop greater customer service.
- Monitor and document activity within computer database and filing systems, using protocols established by pledge processing.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must have experience working within a team environment, leveraging shared resources to generate greater penetration and growth.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with all organizational levels within a diverse fast-paced environment.
- Must be results oriented with a problem-solving mentality and self-directed initiative
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong detail orientation, analytical, organizational, and time management skills a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates please email a cover letter, resume and salary to Hiring Recruiter at email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
United Way of Greater Los Angeles is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, or status as a veteran. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs.